Thursday 17 September 2009

So... Welcome to my world.

Hey guys, I'm Sophie. But I guess if you found my page you already knew that, right?

Welcome to my blog. My "OFFICIAL" blog. Think of it as a small sneak peak into my 'fabulous' life.

So, who is Sophie Dexter? I guess I should give you an into since, you know, I guess some of you might have been living on Mars for the last year.

I'm an actress and a singer. You might have heard of my older sister, Sara? She's an actress too; she's trying to be the next Keira Knightley but to be honest, I wish she'd just focus on being the original Sara Dexter. She's working on a new movie at the moment though. She sent me some photos and stuff from on the set; her costumes are AMAZING!

Anyway, this is Sophie's blog, not Sara's. If she wants to tell you about her life she can make one of her own. I've been trying to persuade her to, but she keeps refusing. Says she doesn't want to expose herself. Like she doesn't every time she gets out of a taxi on a Friday night. Definite Britney syndrome!

Anyway, so I live in Holland Park, West London and have loads of great friends who I'm sure you'll get really sick of hearing about quite quickly. And then there's Dan, my lovely, wonderful amazing boyfriend! We've been together for aaaaaaaaaaaaaages. Seriously. We got together when we were like 12 and I haven't got rid of him yet! But I could be tempted if some pretty Hollywood star wants to come and sweep me off my feet to an ever more fabulous life in LA!

(Just kidding Dan!)

Anyway, I'll be back with more later, just didn't want to leave this looking all blank and depressing. Check out my fan page!

I guess if you want to know more, you could e-mail me. I'll try and reply but, you know, I get so much fan-mail it's ridiculous!

Time to go,

Ciao! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment